Wednesday 10 March 2010

RESULT

Soooo... after all the palavar with the numerous interviews with the french company
I GOT IT :D i think i got a bit over-excited on the phone! and forgot to speak when she told me i was goin to be paid...thank the lord!!! its goin to be expensive living in Paris of all places but its going to be so worth it, i cant wait for visitors :D but its all a thing of getting everythin sorted now, paperwork etc, so lets hope that goes smoothly!! eeeeeeek im soo feckin excited :) :)

on another positive result, got my january uni exam results and i didnt fail as miserably as i believed...goood times!!!
I wish i could exams rather than essays, as weird as that sounds but coursework certainly isnt my strength at all.
Overall i got two high 2:2s, low 2:2 and two 2:1, pretty pleased seeing as i was expecting the worse!! so tomorrow night is defo goin to be a double-celebratory night :D

things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment