Monday 1 March 2010

ooops i'm ill

It's always the way, you get ill when you least need it
Ok, maybe its encouraged by the fact I havent stopped since about 2 weeks ago seeing as Ive been to-ing and fro-ing between Liverpool and Sheffield the past two weekends
So not only I am knakered even after my epic sleep, I'm ill, let's call it infected by man flu! haha

Well i'm hoping that the two litres of OJ ive just purchased may help me!
I cant wait til friday to rest and do fuck all, what i deserve i think!

But its goin to be an emotional one tomorrow, my sister is leaving for oz for a year!
it hasn't really sunk in to be honest yet, but i bet it will yesterday, so no doubt ill be the crazo on the train with panda eyes, joys!
honestly though, i couldnt be happier for her, its just what she needs! to get away and live the dream i guess!

well well i bet take another dose of beechams finest medicines!
goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment