Wednesday 8 February 2012

2012 is going to be a good year!

2011 was definitely one of the best years ever, travelling and generally loving life but I can feel that 2012 is going to be even better!

It's graduation year which is scary as hell but really excited too! After a long weekend in Paris at the end of January, I am even more encouraged to return after uni. My 5 months stay in 2010 was just not enough! But what to do....?
I've applied for a few things so far, all involving teaching English in Paris, but it's all a waiting game until April :S eeeeek! I've also applied to do a course for teaching English abroad in the summer, to open up even more opportunities....hopefully!!

This week is first week back in lectures and the workload has piled up already...wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment