Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas, always a time for reflection......this time, on the magic of Paris

It is no lie, it is no secret, that over the past 5 months I have found my home, my love in the magical city of Paris.
Call it cliché, or call it inevitable.

Instead of clogging my blog (which i have unfortunately neglected) of all my adventures, i would rather give a little overview of my time in Paris.

Paris has blessed me with friends who i have shared so many good times with.

Be it, sharing stories of creepy French guys, eating fondu accompanied with red wine in baby bottles, enjoying crepes and cocktails, discovering incredible restaurants with old ladies singing Edith Piaf and of course, discussing our new favorite sport "meccing" (Meccing : when one goes on dates/pulls or has any form of more-than-friendly intreaction with "Mecs" ("mec" being the french word for guys)

There is too many adventures and memories to mention, which I am most likely to reminise about in months to come, but for now, all I know is that my love affair with Paris has been the best I could have ever imagined and that our love will only grow stronger in the future.

The greatest and most important lesson that I have learnt is to make the most of whatever is thrown at you and take every opportunity you can to just live a little.
If you want something enough, you can do it. I wanted Paris and i got her and will never have any regrets!

To all those I have spent my last 5 months with,

Thank you for how special and amazing you have helped to make it

My love to you forever

Emma (now with a slice of Parisian)

No comments:

Post a Comment