Tuesday 20 July 2010

Times A-changing

So the time is looming, I'm one week away from possibly the biggest adventure/stepping stone in my life and I've never been so nervous/scared/anxious but also so excited!
Moving to Paris hopefully will make me as a person and I hope to get so much out of it, fluency in French (please!) and a lot of Parisian adventures.
I know quite a few of my friends and family want to come and visit which will make the whole homesick situations alot easier, 5 months non-stop away from home isn't going to be the easiest thing to do. But its Paris, its my dream , fingers crossed that my internship will be good, interesting and help me gain a few french pals!
But I won't be all alone, my french friend lives in Paris and I'm sure she'll be a total assest, I've gotta open a bank account and sign flat contracts for god's sake, I'll need a guide!
I have no specific expectations really, only for it to be a good experience, I know I'll get homesick, have highs and lows, miss people greatly and meet new people.
I never like to have expectations but just to take it how it comes, then I can never be disappointed :)
Ive even bought books to teach myself about web marketing for my job so I best get cracking....

No comments:

Post a Comment