Sunday 2 May 2010

Boys boys boys

Let's face it, we've all got one certain weakness for those we find attractive.
I think mine is definately tattoos without a doubt.
I don't know why a boy with tattoos makes me so weak.
Is it the artyness within them? Or the fact they don't care to express themselves on their bodies.
Maybe its a bit of both....

I'm not talking the posey type, the people you know try to be soooo cool and have tattoos etc and have the whole indie look going on, but really just for the 'scene'
I'm talkin about the beautiful, kinda shy ones with beautiful body art that just make your mouth drop.

I also have a thing for glasses too, perhaps thats due to my loves of intelligence and glasses signify intelligence i guess.

Nevertheless, I always stand by the rule that personality is more greater, more attractive and more beautiful than any Calvin Klein model. FACT.

No comments:

Post a Comment